Our aim is to enable every individual we support to achieve their ambitions. Our model of service delivery FISS (Flexible Individualised Support Solutions) enables us to design a customised service for each individual, placing the individual at the centre, deciding exactly how they will be supported and who will support them. This is an ideal model for supported living. Individuals would be able to say:
- I have been allocated support hours just for me.
- I choose when support is provided.
- I choose where support is provided.
- My support workers respond to an advert which talks about what I want.
- I decide what skills and experience people need to support me (the person specification).
- I decide what my support workers will do (the job description).
- I choose my support workers.
- I decide whether my support workers are doing a good job.
- I decide what training my support workers need.
- I decide whether I am receiving a good service.
- I am achieving what I want from the support that I am getting.
- I am in control of my own finances and I am protected from abuse.
- Heritage Care’s policies and procedures have been customised just for me.